How smart are Smart Assistants? Have you ever tried to get an answer from Siri, Alexa, Cortana & Co. on more sophisticated questions like "What should I do tonight?", "Do you have any feedback on that article for me?" or "When should the next board meeting happen?". If you did, you might have realized that the answers seem not very smart - you might even go as far as say a bit dumb.
Digital Assistants have been around for quite a while now, but still many people tend to be disappointed by the results when using them in their daily life. Without a doubt, Smart Assistants try their best to help, but often they misunderstand, misinterpret and malfunction. Different modules need to interweave to create a digital assistant that works perfectly. For a Smart Assistant to act on requests that are all given in a natural language, a couple of things need to happen.
Here at ayfie, we are all about developing powerful big text analytics solutions and have vast expertise in Natural Language Processing (NLP) - and therefore a profound view on this topic.
In our next informative webinar, Natural Language Processing (NLP) expert Christian Schömmer, ayfie’s Director of Product Marketing, will deliver fascinating insights about both the limits and opportunities that lie ahead for Smart Assistants.
You will get valuable insights into the following topics:
- History of Smart Assistants: Where are we today?
- Examples of when Smart Assistants go wrong.
- How do Smart Assistants work?
- What are the limits and opportunities of Smart Assistants?
- Q&A: Your chance to ask the expert
Details on the Webinar:
- Title: Smart Assistants, why are you so dumb? - Limits and opportunities of Smart Assistant AI applications
- Date & Time: November 29, 2018 (11 AM EST)
- Duration: 30 minutes (incl. FAQ)
- Heather Murphy, Senior Director of Inbound Marketing @ayfie
- Christian Schömmer, Director of Product Management @ayfie
Save your seat for the webinar now!